I found myself another padded ottoman recently at the Goodwill that needed an update. These have been a great seller for me in my booth, the last few have sold in a matter of days. The before was pretty typical; beige and BORING. At least in wasn't mauve!
I grabbed another of the fabulous coffee bags that I've been hoarding from my local coffee roasting connection. This particular one had a more vivid image so I decided to use black on the wooden legs instead of white like the last two.
I couldn't remove the legs as I had on the previous ones, so it made the upholstering a little tough. I decided to just use some upholstery binding that I had from another project to make the leg area look a little more polished. I used some left over upholstery tacks for accent and it was done.
Typically I don't like to repeat projects, but as the saying goes "if it aint' broke, don't fix it".
Besides this one came out much less shabby chic and more rustic primitive. I'm happy with the finished project, just grungy enough to be considered stylish.
Linking up with these lovely ladies: