Friday, April 26, 2013

Temporarily Out Of Breath...and Commision

Just a short message to say I am temporarily out of commission due to yet another lung collapse. I woke up the other night with a sharp stabbing pain in my left chest and ended up in the hospital again.

This is nothing new for me, unfortunately I have had this happen several times before on my right side. Back in 2006 I was diagnosed with  Lymphangioleiomyomatosis; or LAM and it has messed with my well being most of my life. If you'd like to learn more about it please visit www.thelamfoundation.org


In the words of my surgeon, "your lungs look like they got in a gunfight and lost". I am a 'cup half full " kind of girl though so I will be back at it as soon as my leaky lungs let me be.























3 comments:

Tam said...

Saying a prayer for you as you rest & grow stronger!

Art and Sand said...

I just discovered your blog reading a year old post. I was so sorry when I went to see a recent post and read of your health issues.

I hope you are recovering.

Washer Mom Val said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.