Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Special Thank You

Recently I received a sweet email from Sarah over at
adventuresofourfami-ly.blogspot.com proclaiming that she had chosen me to be one of her recipients of the Leibster award. Imagine my excitement at being recognized for doing something that I love so much, especially since it is awarded by another blogger.
blog-Award-Liebster
For those of you that don't know how this works, the Leibster (in German means favorite or dearest) is awarded to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers by their peer bloggers who enjoy reading their posts. In return, each recipient chooses five bloggers they enjoy and award them the Liebster as well. I have been busy doing my homework and have found who I feel are some very deserving ladies.

Lori at bleak2unique.com has some beautiful projects, specifically lamps. I am very inspired by the projects she undertakes.

Bonnie at aweemeenit.blogspot.com takes on the most inspiring furniture redo projects that could make a girl drool. I am envious of some of the pieces she has found and turned into masterpieces.

Liz at midwestcottage.blogspot.com loves a painted piece of furniture as much as the next girl. She does a beautiful job of distressing just the right amount.

Chrystal at theshabbiestchick.blogspot.com is witty with a great sense of humor, she can work miracles with a bottle of glue and some AS chalk paint.

Kathy at petticoatjunktion.com has some amazing furniture...especially her dressers. Her distressing skills make them sing.

Okay ladies, now it is your mission to pass the torch and award five new bloggers that you love with 200 or less followers the Leibster as well. Please makes sure to link to them in your post as well as link back to me as a thank you.

1 comment:

Kathy Owen, Petticoat Junktion said...

Hi Carrie, Thanks for the honor. I have one Liebster Award already, can I have two!! Sure, I'm going to put them on my mantle. Thanks and I'll be busy with a Liebster post in the next few days.